"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He strengthened the central government, encouraged religious tolerance, reformed the tax system, promoted trade, and established a civil service.
- The government continues to support a public dialogue to highlight past discrimination and to encourage improved religious tolerance.
- The purpose of the museum is to fight racism and to encourage mutual tolerance within the community.
- The ad encourages tolerance of smokers by depicting smoking as a "personal choice" and a "small ritual".
- The professor knew he couldn't force people to give up their prejudice, but he was committed to doing whatever he could to encourage tolerance.
- Within that culture the best of its civic leaders encouraged tolerance, humour and generosity.
- As a public official, I take seriously my duty to encourage tolerance and respect for the religious views of others.
- On 13 July 2005, she described the bill as one that would encourage hatred and violence rather than tolerance and accommodation.
- Rabbi Hirschhorn very much encourages tolerance with residents who no longer behave as they once did.
- The ground rules of the society must encourage tolerance and civility in public debate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.