"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To encourage wide acceptance, Mr. Putin has been pitching the system during foreign visits, asking for collaboration and financial support.
- They will encourage trust and acceptance between members, set the ground rules and ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- He was a staunch supporter of social reform and strove hard to encourage greater acceptance of the excluded castes.
- Advice on suitable weaning foods to encourage long-term acceptance of healthy foods, especially vegetables.
- These traits will reduce user anxiety and encourage usage and acceptance of new technologies and systems.
- The rise of artistic pluralism during the 1970's, she writes, "encouraged the development and acceptance of diversity.
- It does not encourage bland acceptance of art; instead, it suggests that when art is taken seriously, its political implications must be as well.
- It also tries to encourage acceptance of individual differences among youth.
- Develop ideas on how to market current flexibilities, encouraging wider acceptance and use.
- Referendums encourage short-term, self-interested views rather than long-term acceptance of responsibility.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.