"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sunblock is an effective first step for controlling dark patches.
- What is the most effective step that the city could take to bolster recycling?
- "Management was aware of these problems but did not take effective steps to resolve them."
- We will take effective steps to safeguard standards throughout higher education.
- That was an effective final wake-up step, to be sure.
- The company is also taking effective steps to address environmental issues in its supply chains.
- Business owners said they welcomed the assessment as a step more effective than individual efforts.
- It has taken a long time, it is a compromise, but with effective and significant steps forward.
- Specifically, the president will take four steps, all effective immediately, the officials said.
- A most effective step in refining/developing a thing is collaborating with others on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.