"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They guarantee responsiveness to consumer demand and are the most effective safeguards against market power."
- There will be no effective safeguards against the commissioner taking decisions for purely electoral gain.
- The open-ended nature of the section is an invitation to the police to abuse their discretion in response to which there are no effective safeguards.
- As a result effective safeguards must be found in the statutory restrictions on the grant of warrants.
- "Because the definition of 'analogue' as applied here provides neither fair warning nor effective safeguards against arbitrary enforcement, it is void for vagueness."
- There are a number of effective voluntary safeguards in place, and these are revised and upgraded regularly.
- This reactor was supplied to India on the assurance that it would not be used for military purposes, but without effective safeguards against such use.
- The commission undertook a quest to find effective safeguards that could be put in place to avoid abuse of any new law legitimising assisted suicide.
- My final point is this: an effective market implies effective safeguards and consumer protection.
- The rapporteur rightly makes the point that all the institutions need effective safeguards against fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.