"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One effective ploy is to pull down your shirt and squirt milk into his face from concealed bulbs.
- "It does seem to be an effective ploy," Smash whispered back.
- This was an especially effective ploy on wickets afflicted by rain.
- When Aronha decides that something is dishonorable, we can't do it even if it would have been a pretty effective ploy.
- So they set up for a more effective ploy.
- These can be effective ploys, but they sometimes come across as maddeningly condescending.
- This, I thought, was his most effective ploy yet; a long drawn "Aah .
- He had learned how to duck a punch, and that was his most effective ploy.
- Similarly, waiting until next year to go to the payroll office to pick up a check that was available on Dec. 31 is not an effective ploy.
- It was an effective ploy, and it was not the first time they had used it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.