"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In practice, flares proved to be highly effective countermeasure against both versions of the Strela-2.
- For mustard gas, which could cause severe damage by simply making contact with skin, no effective countermeasure was found during the war.
- Using images to display part or all of an email address is a very effective harvesting countermeasure.
- The Soviets did not manage to device any effective countermeasure during the entire war.
- Fearsome weapons for which there are no really effective countermeasures.
- He found it a clumsy but probably effective countermeasure to any escape attempts begun either inside or outside the prison.
- Americans, aflame over the drug problem, are eager for effective countermeasures.
- Identifying effective countermeasures that reduce the risk of biological damage is still a long term goal for space researchers.
- Israel's military has found effective countermeasures to a wide variety of Palestinian attacks.
- The collected and analysed data will be crucial for providing effective countermeasures against the environmental effects of economic activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.