"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- William Tyndale had been an early opponent of the practice.
- Mackney was also an early and strong opponent of the Iraq War.
- Less often seen in sumo, they surprised many of his early opponents.
- Shaw Communications was an early and vocal opponent of fee-for-carriage.
- He was far superior to his early opponents, becoming an elite sekitori at the age of just 19.
- He began practice in 1933 and was an early opponent of smoking because of its effects on health.
- Sullivan was an early and outspoken opponent of British colonial policies leading to the revolution.
- Mayor Dinkins was an early opponent of the needle-exchange plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.