"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Aydelott, the trial lawyer, emerged as the early front-runner on the strength of her fund-raising.
- His candidacy did not find ground, overshadowed by earlier front-runners.
- That he has been able to do it in Dallas under such extreme fire easily makes him an early front-runner for coach of the year.
- The favourite was not among the early front-runners, but Lye moved steadily forward and positioned her just behind the leaders in the straight.
- Mr. Bush emerged from the event undamaged and preserved his status as the early front-runner.
- The following year, Phillips became an early front-runner for the Heisman Trophy.
- Charlotte and St. Louis have long been considered the early front-runners.
- Stoops, the Oklahoma coach, was the early front-runner.
- They perceived a damaging liberal taint to the Democrats' early front-runners in recent years.
- Considered the early front-runner, he lost by a narrow margin (1,300 votes).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.