"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The weather was much better than in the earlier competitions, and all matches were played to a result.
- Marked scientific and mathe-matical abilities set up an early competition with her distinguished father.
- By September, perhaps there isn't the same drive as at the beginning of the season, with the early competitions.
- It lacked the resilience of contemporary poles but was not unlike those used in earlier competition.
- It has also sharpened early competition for the presidential elections next year.
- An earlier competition was held from 1954 but lasted for only two editions.
- However, early competition saw varying levels of success among disparate styles.
- The early competition was among Democrats, who dominate in the district by a ratio of 2 to 1.
- At least some of the early competition could be live.
- That does not mean he will handle the early competition with Barber minus professionalism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.