"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He learned local drinking songs and in return taught them his.
- That would have been a battle honor and probably a drinking song.
- It soon became a popular drinking song on both sides of the Atlantic.
- "Cold Gin" was named 7th best drinking song of all time.
- Now at four, he sings along with Irish drinking songs.
- Perhaps a certain drinking song had been popular at the time, featuring most of these symbols.
- He raised his eyes to the ceiling above through which the sound of a drinking song came faintly.
- Nothing more than a drinking song, full of vulgar references to women and.
- To the Methodist officials, however, it sounded like another drinking song and they took offense again.
- An old drinking song from science-fiction conventions kept running through my head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.