"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There a current caught him and he began to drift.
- Then, 10 days ago, word began to drift in about other events.
- Almost at once he began to drift away from his pain.
- It was then that she began to really drift from University life.
- Then she closed her eyes and began to drift to sleep.
- I pulled her back as she began to drift toward it.
- She closed her eyes, and in time began to drift.
- The news conference was over, and people began to drift out of the room.
- He closed his eyes and let the world begin to drift away.
- The men were beginning to drift back to work and I went with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.