"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The leaves were of the finest vellum, with tastefully designed illuminations all round them.
- The model itself is tastefully designed with a cherry wood cabinet so it will blend in nicely with most settings.
- The door opened into a tastefully designed living room.
- The result is a tastefully designed pornographic-video store.
- Moreover, he said, the casino will be tastefully designed, with no neon.
- But such advertising, experts say, must be carefully worded, tastefully designed and closely monitored to avoid misleading consumers.
- Méribel is one of the most tastefully designed of French purpose-built resorts.
- Superbly located on the seafront in the resort of Wimereux; tastefully designed rooms, many with great views.
- On the ground floor a spacious hall 9 feet wide entered from a tastefully designed portico.
- The furniture in each room was surprisingly appropriate and tastefully designed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.