"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Terner soon found success designing handbags for airline flight attendants.
- Aigner established himself designing handbags and belts for the European fashion elite.
- About five years later, she moved to Manhattan, where she designed sweaters and handbags for Barneys New York's private label.
- Studied Architecture He designed swimsuits, men's clothes, handbags, furs and knitwear.
- Cruz owns a clothing store in Madrid and designed jewelry and handbags with her younger sister for a company in Japan.
- Beginning in 1953, she has designed handbags for each First Lady to carry to her husband's presidential inauguration.
- Lewinsky experimented with designing handbags and purses for her company, "The Real Monica".
- The Odubers work as a team in designing handbags, made of exclusive materials such as alligator, python.
- At age 77, after 34 years of designing handbags that became collector's items and even museum pieces, she is retiring at the end of this week.
- He is an artist having to design handbags.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.