"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has been designing and making jewelry for since then.
- Activities for children will draw on art forms appearing in the festival from working with clay to designing jewelry.
- It is a particular thrill in a clothing store to be waited on by the person who designed the clothes or jewelry there.
- Schiaparelli later commissioned him to design costume jewelry for her firm.
- In addition to sculpture, he began to design jewelry and Jewish ceremonial art.
- He also plans to design shoes and jewelry to go with his clothes.
- Aside from interior design, she has also designed and created jewelry and fashion.
- In the 70's, she worked closely with Halston, modeling and designing jewelry for his shows.
- "For the last year or two, it seemed like everyone and their brother was designing jewelry," she said.
- She designed jewelry that cost as much as $20,000 a piece.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.