"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For plain designs, wenge gives depth in texture and color.
- The sandstone courthouse has a plain design with an iron cornice.
- Because the plain design left much of the coin blank, clipping became common.
- She eyed the large base carefully, looking for grooves in the plain design.
- The thin man on its back wore a well-tailored cloak and tunic of plain design.
- In architectural terms the church has a very plain and neat design.
- The house itself was large but of a very plain design, which was in obvious contrast to the lodges.
- The service included a plain white design and gold trim, which made it a popular service with later administrations.
- The chairs' price goes from $730 list for the plainest design to $910 for the most ornate.
- The two-story building features a variety of brickwork patterns but has an otherwise plain design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.