"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the opposite wall, a print was mounted; an austere graphic design, white and grey to match.
- Their rigid, contemporary and austere design was intended to contrast with the surrounding buildings in the treasury precinct.
- By the early 1980's he had moved from austere linear designs to geometric shapes in rich primary colors.
- We are famous for this austere design.
- Kent grew up as a director with a taste for austere design.
- The interior of the church is of very austere Neoclassical design.
- The austere design was well regarded at first, but architectural writers have since criticised it.
- Its austere design made it an international favorite: Some 25 million pieces were sold before Arabia discontinued the line in 1975.
- The school's austere design tempered working-class grit with impeccable craft.
- Meeting the fuel fraction requirement necessitated a very austere design with few advanced electronics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.