"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These days, audiences will have to go home and listen to the wonderfully clear cast recording to catch those words.
- He makes the complexities of population genetics wonderfully clear with smart metaphors.
- His songs regularly repeat their wonderfully clear and simple melodies.
- Then, from below, soft but wonderfully clear through the still darkness, they heard the sound of Ivor's singing.
- The waters offshore are full of sea-life and wonderfully clear.
- But they wanted him; knowing that made his mind wonderfully clear.
- His mind was wonderfully clear all of a sudden.
- "There are wonderfully clear, complete and authentic recipes," she added.
- Well, thanks to you I'm the man I used to be, and my mind is wonderfully clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.