"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, there are clear steps that you can take to deal with these substances effectively.
- He was so reluctant to take a clear step on his own.
- With two days off, we were able to take a step back, and then a clear step forward.
- Having flair while exercising power is a clear step forward.
- Runs of sixteenth-notes came off with every step precise and clear.
- But we have taken a clear and vital step toward our goal.
- Most schools have a bullying policy and should take clear steps to do something about your complaint.
- On the contrary, the objective is to take clear steps to achieve a better result in the future.
- So we are having a debate, but I can assure you that there will be a clear next step in this screening exercise.
- However, I am sure that all of us support strong and clear steps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.