"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's rife with opportunity for sentimental indulgence, but King steers admirably clear of it.
- Socially important research is perfectly compatible with, and perhaps inseparable from, love of celebrity, as James Watson has made admirably clear.
- Your narrative was admirably clear, but there is one thing that still escape me.
- John Relyea's bass-baritone was admirably clear and beautifully colored.
- His prose is admirably clear, but it's also a bit too tidy and schematic to deliver the power it systematically accumulates.
- He has done his work calmly, in an admirably clear and concise style that is all his own.
- The author offers admirably clear, if not necessarily original, insights into the Chinese national character.
- It strikes me as admirably clear and interesting.
- Admirably clear and consistent, it established one measurement standard where previously there had been many.
- But for lunch instead they all drove to the embassy, talking on the way about nothing more sensitive than the admirably clear weather.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.