"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rhun's pale, brilliant eyes were startled wide open, sunlight and ice, blindingly clear.
- The justices claimed to be stumped by blindingly clear statements of the law.
- Catch the sun at the right angle and crystal cuttings are blindingly clear.
- And suddenly, like the explosion he sought a way to avoid, the answer came, blindingly clear.
- It was tinted bottle-green by the windshield glass, and it was blindingly clear.
- The epiphany may not be a blindingly clear Shirley MacLaine-like revelation.
- "It is blindingly clear," he said, "that judges have no greater aptitude than the average person to determine moral issues."
- The one thing that is blindingly clear is that 'as you were' will get us nowhere.
- Jewish destiny seemed blindingly clear.
- The day was calm and the sky blindingly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.