"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our clear priority is on liquidity, particularly in this coming year."
- To break the plan into sensible stages, you must have clear priorities.
- "But the clear priority is to better the standard of living."
- Better organization and clear priorities can do a lot.
- Educating children in the best ways possible, rather than making a profit, must remain the clear priority of public education.
- Therefore, an increase of over 30% for certain continuity actions means that we are actually making these clear priorities.
- The only way out is to set clear priorities.
- Instead, we should welcome, in general terms, the clear priority that has now been given to the problem of employment.
- That is the clear priority in the time ahead of us.
- "It's everything the government wants to do but without any clear priority for doing it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.