"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The survey cited clear instances of potential conflicts.
- This would seem to be the clearest possible instance of a temporal pattern.
- The clearest instance of what I mean is recollection of a past event.
- Ms. Weingarten said that while some cases described appeared to be "clear instances of conspiracy and fraud," others were questionable.
- It's the clearest instance in which actor, director and playwright are all on the same page.
- The clearest instance of all involves the dénouements of the new drama.
- We've only got a few clear instances of absolute correlation and we just haven't got the opportunity to do more thorough research.
- This is also a clear instance of Swabhava traividya of souls.
- Looking at each long-running show, one can see clear instances in which its producers successfully achieved this feat.
- It is also the clearest instance of a failure of leadership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.