"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But steering clear of a husband in politics may not be enough.
- But he had steered clear of trouble since, they said.
- But wouldn't everyone be better off if he had simply steered clear of it in the first place?
- But they steered clear of anything their daughter had written about her relationship with them.
- I steered clear of the reasons she was there, and asked no questions about it.
- Since that Monday morning, he was steering clear of her.
- Can you blame them for steering clear when we come around?
- Others steered clear of the fire and tried to continue south.
- When it comes to my dad, you should steer a little clear.
- We should have steered clear of this from the first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.