"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He leaped clear, felt his feet slip on loose stone, and turned the fall into a roll.
- Some survivors leapt clear and began to swim for the shore.
- The king leapt clear and ran to the edge of the lake, turning with his back to the ice.
- He leaped clear of the rock, pointing his gun at them.
- Just as Elephant tilted down the bank, he leaped clear.
- An ant coming under the influence leaps clear into the air.
- With luck you will have managed to leap clear in time not to get your legs crushed.
- He would have leaped clear of the phony, only to drop heavily into the real one.
- He couldn't see, but he knew his son had to leap clear fast.
- The warrior shoved free of the train car and leaped clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.