"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present, if not the past, was growing a little clearer.
- But why were the things growing clearer before it was yet a sun?
- She looked into the sky, saw space growing ever clearer.
- She stood abruptly, the images growing clear in her mind.
- Only now, however, is the degree of discrepancy growing clear.
- There he stopped it and waited for the air to grow clear.
- He felt the circle grow clear and steady once more.
- So much is clear to me now and every day it grows clearer still.
- It had grown so clear, one could see all the way across the meadow to the forest beyond.
- But there was a better notion; it grew increasingly clear in his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.