"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How could you make them look so clear, and yet not at all brilliant?
- The windows never seem to look really clear, and so she wants to remove this film.
- Odd that, of everyone, he looked most clear to me.
- Water filled with lead may look clear and safe, but it is not.
- In the morning light, the water looked clear and inviting.
- The blue light of the room made him look clear, sharp, distinct.
- "This looks clear," he said to no one in particular.
- "Being so young, he just looked clear into the future," she said.
- The lights were on, and the main cabin looked clear.
- The west also looked clear, so he went next to the windows on the south side of the apartment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.