"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our hope is that a clear outcome soon could produce a major turnaround in consumer confidence."
- Traders are having trouble assessing the potential profits and losses because there is no clear outcome to the gulf situation.
- "The markets are already anticipating that there will not be a clear outcome."
- The lack of a clear outcome discredited the existing political system.
- Why do events like this, with no clear outcome, prove so popular?
- But you do not signify the now all too painfully clear outcome of that agenda.
- Clearly Scots need a clear question with a clear outcome.
- His sneer as he looked around at the Roman officers made his view of such an outcome perfectly clear.
- Hitler canceled the attack before any clear outcome.
- In 1996 an architectural competition was held for a mixed-use replacement but did not produce a clear outcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.