"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His favourite theme of nature and the national cause show a clear Byronic influence.
- At the beginning a clear Greek influence is detectable.
- The treatise is thought to date from around 1550: the author's ideas and writing style show the clear influence of humanism.
- But why has tax policy had no clear influence over growth in the long run?
- This site, as with others in central Java, show a clear Indian influence.
- There is clear influence of Mozart throughout the work.
- The structure of the lofts and the columns carrying them show already clear classical influence.
- But nowhere was the limits of the moderates' influence more clear than on the tax cut bill.
- Platinum featured a modern rock sound with clear influences from 1960s pop music.
- Recent albums also see a clear influence from Gothic rock music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.