"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some advisers, primarily on the right flank, believe that there should be a clear change of direction, he said.
- Over all, he said of today's figures that "they don't reveal any clear change in trend."
- "The sense of cooperation is a clear change in the air."
- "There is a clear change of heart in the religious parties."
- There has been a clear change in our position.
- This result was down to some clear changes in my build-up to the tournament.
- A clear change in weather patterns has brought more intensive storms to the state.
- Following the disappointing 2005 season, it was clear major changes needed to be made within the Orioles.
- A clear change was apparent in his paintings, one that gave a sense of identity with the land.
- One clear change was in the status of women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.