"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a clear evening, with a bright moon.
- On a clear evening, the moon glows through the trees.
- On a clear evening, 107 stories up, you can almost see the earth curve.
- The house already cast its shadow across the whole street, and the clear evening was still warm in the sun.
- But in the past few days I've remembered that there's a price to pay for being outside on those fabulous clear evenings.
- It was a clear, still evening; hardly a breeze stirred the leaves.
- They got their wish tonight, a cool, clear and comfortable evening.
- There was a rumble of thunder from the clear evening sky.
- I think it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world, especially on a clear evening.
- It was a clear evening - the sky's cold skin stretched to breaking point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.