"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How the vessels collided in clear daylight has not been determined.
- He parted them and stepped into another room, flooded with clear daylight from a balconied window.
- When there was clear daylight at the tent door, I bent down and kissed her.
- It was clear daylight now and a fine rain was falling.
- By early evening the sun had gone and a brassy glare had taken the place of clear daylight.
- It was clear daylight before I gave up my search.
- In the clear daylight, the place looked different.
- In the clear chilly daylight, I could see the damage in full.
- The investigator shot rapidly ahead now, in clear daylight, high in the sky.
- Then the foolishness of all accusations will become obvious in clear daylight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.