"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a bright clear afternoon, with a gentle wind that barely ruffled the surface of the river.
- The night was a continuation of the phenomenally clear afternoon.
- She'd probably have a clear afternoon and Sun on the southern tip of the valley.
- After the brightness of the clear afternoon outside, it seemed almost dark.
- The clouds seem parting too, the sun will be out in a moment, and we shall have a clear afternoon.
- Both looked into the clear and cold afternoon.
- It was a beautiful afternoon, bright and clear, a perfect day for a long walk through the park.
- That way I will have the afternoon and evening clear for you.
- On clear afternoons, this is one of the best places for watching the sunset over the Thames.
- He stood facing the sea on a clear afternoon when the wind was warm and the air full of rioting spring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.