"class" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About a year ago she started teaching a writing class at a local community college.
- She had taught a class at the company, but after the first week nobody went.
- He spoke like a man teaching a class, but gave only one of the reasons.
- He taught his last class at the school in the spring of 2002.
- He taught his class for the last time in the winter of 1855-1856.
- A very short 27 year old teacher has an interesting time trying to teach her class.
- Just coaches in some places making close to $90,000 a year without teaching a class.
- At registration we met the woman who would be teaching our class.
- Today the school has 783 students in 27 classes, taught by 75 teachers.
- The school's classes will be taught in the English language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.