"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Warner would like people to buy disks.
- But if women buy fewer disks than men do, they make up for it in concert attendance.
- Divx also announced a "gold" program that allows you to buy certain disks up front for unlimited viewing on any machine.
- I think there's a good chance that within a few years, it will be difficult to buy 512 byte native disks.
- In many cases, people buying altered videos and compact disks are not aware that they have been changed.
- Avoid frustration by buying spare ink cartridges, special paper and disks.
- Unlike books on tape, which are borrowed, clients buy and own disks with electronic text.
- Some of them are buying the machines and disks, but many more are renting them.
- He buys his motherboards, hard disks and data controllers from specialized mail-order companies.
- At the same time, for pocket change you could buy disks containing a thousand reference books or a hundred hours of music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.