"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He landed in a bush, and merely broke his leg.
- Sensing I was not impressed with merely breaking bread with ministers, he offered a story certain to leave an impression.
- He merely breaks wind with his mouth.
- It merely broke his fall and carted him a couple of miles up the road.
- CBS's losses mean that no network will enter the talks wishing to merely break even.
- He leaned back against the side of the van and closed his eyes, wondering if she were a prisoner to evil or merely breaking another promise.
- But as things were they merely broke her morale even further.
- Officials say it merely broke even in 2005.
- The tree, however, merely broke over the demon's head.
- Another $2 billion is invested in operations that merely break even.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.