"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He blew softly, then bobbed his head up and down in agreement.
- She could feel it blowing softly across her from the window.
- It may help to blow softly on the spot as you brush.
- But the winds of time blew softly; and the fruits fell not.
- He blew softly on the top of her head.
- She leaned down, pressed her cheek close to his, and blew softly.
- But he was also hoping to blow softly into the ears of the American government.
- He put his lips to her hair and blew softly.
- A dark form bent down and began blowing softly at a red ember.
- He blew softly five times, then sank without moving a fin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.