"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dark stairs leading to the dark beach, and then back again?
- Now the platoon lay on a dark beach of smooth black rocks.
- Or it may have been the sea, sliding and whispering over the dark beach, just a half-mile away.
- Mitch sat back in the seat and looked at the dark beach across the highway.
- Ahead, the bonfire burned bright on the dark beach.
- The dark beach was stippled as if by a painter's brush.
- Dread nodded, although neither the heads in the data windows or the dozen other men with him on the dark beach could see his face.
- The sun was behind us we flew over the dark beaches.
- She woke on the dark beach, before the dying fire, with his sleeping weight against her side.
- He saw the silhouettes of diners at their tables, but they probably couldn't see the action on the dark beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.