"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ewa Beach is served by the Hawai'i Department of Education.
- The suspect lived in Ewa Beach and worked as a mechanic at one of the air freight along Lagoon Drive.
- The fully entitled project being built on former sugar cane lands in 'Ewa Beach is expected to be completed by 2020.
- Fort Weaver Rd. is 6.0 miles long and runs through Ewa Beach.
- Grant has also reported on a number of other mujina sightings in Hawaii, from Ewa Beach to Hilo.
- Ewa Beach, across the water, and Barbers Point, a low headland in the distance, brought a flood of memories.
- The junior and senior high school division opened its doors on Renton Road in 'Ewa Beach in 1979.
- Ewa Beach, on the other hand, did not have a hit or a run until Sheyne Baniaga's run-scoring single in the fourth inning.
- Players from Ewa Beach and Vista, busy taking batting practice in a nearby cage, could not serve as buddies.
- Her family lived in Ewa Beach, Hawaii before moving to Virginia just before her freshman year of high school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.