"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parking is also tight at Compo Beach in the summer.
- In some parts of town, particularly near Compo Beach, houses sit cheek by jowl.
- The three men, who were boyhood pals, grew up at Compo Beach.
- People will come there as they do to Compo Beach.
- Compo Beach is demarcated by two stone jetties (great for climbing) that extend far out into the sound.
- It was three miles to his house at Compo Beach and he decided to run back.
- At Compo Beach, nonresidents pay $30 a day on the weekends to park.
- The hottest properties are "just steps" from Compo Beach, a crescent of shoreline on the sound.
- Other events include a tribute to the soldiers, a children's parade of homemade vehicles, and period games at Compo Beach on April 27.
- When the wind allows, he sails three or four days a week at Compo Beach in Westport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.