"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Sunset Club has rebranded since our last visit: it's now Nikki Beach.
- After the main networking events, the Closing Gala took place at Nikki Beach.
- The night shoot took place at South Beach's beach club, Nikki Beach.
- Lisa gave them the day off, and they headed to Nikki Beach where they had some fun along with local guys.
- Nikki Beach In the House (Mixed by The Shapeshifters)
- More recently, the western side of the island has seen 5-star hotels and resorts spring up, such as Nikki Beach, Conrad, and Four Seasons resorts.
- "It's all about image," said Mike Penrod, the owner of Nikki Beach.
- IT'S almost sundown at Nikki Beach, and le party has just begun.
- Of course, Nikki Beach - members only, memberships range from $250-$5,000 - is still the hippest place to cavort in a kaftan.
- The first televised performance of the song was on New Year's Eve at Nikki Beach, St. Barth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.