"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ajuy features a black-sand beach that is circled and are surrounded between the mountains and the small hills to the east.
- Lolling on the soft black-sand beach may well take up all your time here.
- We drove on, past 20 miles of black-sand beaches, to the resort.
- Today it's a popular, shaded black-sand beach overlooked by an impressive lighthouse.
- Its long, black-sand beaches that were once a deadly trap for the invasion forces stretch for several unspoiled miles.
- The family also enjoyed the volcanoes and black-sand beaches of the Big Island for two weeks.
- From mountains, glaciers, geothermal sources to black-sand beach.
- The boatman drew as close as he could to a narrow black-sand beach, and I splashed ashore.
- To our right, the Caribbean surf crashed onto white- and black-sand beaches.
- See traditional Maori carvings, swim off black-sand beaches and visit kauri forests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.