"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To date, it has released one album, titled Brighton Beach Memoirs, in 2002, as well as a number of singles.
- For me a strong connection between "Brighton Beach Memoirs" and "Radio Days" is in the area of craft.
- Thelen appeared on Broadway in Brighton Beach Memoirs in 1983.
- Perhaps it would prove more enlightening to present the plays in reverse order, flashback style, with "Brighton Beach Memoirs" last.
- It can now be concluded that, the more one sees "Brighton Beach Memoirs," the more it amounts to less.
- "Brighton Beach Memoirs" was one of those.
- In the play, 'Brighton Beach Memoirs,' for instance, there was only one kid in the cast.
- Neil Simon's 1983 play "Brighton Beach Memoirs" is set in 1937 Brooklyn.
- It was Larranaga who suggested the team go see "Brighton Beach Memoirs" on Broadway.
- But "Brighton Beach Memoirs" is nonetheless a comedy, with most if not all the household's difficulties on their way to resolution at the end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.