"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Henderson was the Mayor of Hillsboro Beach, Florida for six consecutive years (1958-1964).
- The city was named for the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse, which is located in nearby Hillsboro Beach.
- Hillsboro Beach is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States.
- As of 2000, Hillsboro Beach was the twenty-second most Canadian-populated area in the US, along with several other areas, at 1.5% of residents.
- Thirty-four survivors were able to swim to safety, while the bodies of 33 drowning victims washed ashore at Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
- Mr. Shaffer served as Mayor of Hillsboro Beach, Fla., from 1972 to 1980.
- A long-time resident of Eastchester, he was 87 and lived in Hillsboro Beach, Fla.
- Dr. Sze was 90 and most recently lived in Hillsboro Beach, Fla.
- He became medical director of the United Nations in 1955, and he served until his retirement in 1968, when he moved to Hillsboro Beach.
- He was elected a commissioner in the town of Hillsboro Beach, Fla., in 1966 and served as Mayor in 1969.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.