"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At its best, Hussey's offbeat, irreverent approach also challenges received wisdom about French history.
- Dolce and Gabbana try their own offbeat approach.
- But judging from the first issue, which is due out on Tuesday, the magazine will take an offbeat approach to the time-honored.
- Alan Rudolph long ago established his offbeat approach, and he occupies a singular cinematic niche.
- Maybe it's time for an offbeat approach to kick the habit.
- But South Orange is fighting back with an offbeat approach to redevelopment.
- Accordingly, the majority of the works here involve some kind of offbeat approach to modern technology, though none are nearly as hilarious as the movie.
- Why do these offbeat approaches seem to be popular?
- Another two-liner acknowledged that the offbeat approach wasn't always easy to decipher.
- No count yet on how many signatures he has pulled in with his offbeat on-line approach, which state election officials only recently approved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.