"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That conventional approach is what makes it seem out of place here.
- Classes do not take the conventional approach of spending one period a day learning a language.
- Structured systems analysis and design need not only be seen as an alternative to the conventional approach.
- Perhaps a more conventional approach might have helped: the venture built only 200 cars in 1908-09.
- The conventional approach works within the perceived structures of the organization.
- However hers is not a conventional approach to the medium.
- This can make the conventional approach perfectly adequate for some systems development work.
- The first, most conventional, approach is to rely on the type binding system.
- "A conventional approach to character can lead to a sameness in the work," he says.
- Chief among them is an essentially conventional approach to what might have been an arresting story.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.