"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She writes on arts, books, popular culture and current affairs, often with a feminist slant.
- He also wrote several books, on the press and on economic affairs.
- "I have, at his request, written him occasionally on foreign affairs."
- After leaving newspaper work, he was a management consultant in Washington, often writing on economic affairs.
- He wrote books on a wide range of topics on international affairs.
- He has written numerous articles in Australian newspapers on politics and public affairs.
- He wrote a weekly commentary on French politics and international affairs.
- He writes on politics, international affairs, culture, problems of democracy, literature and the arts.
- They wear them now when they write those articles on foreign affairs.
- His father is a lawyer in New York who writes on legal affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.