"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, I've had no training or experience in civil affairs.
- From 1942 he worked in the field of civil affairs and military government, with particular focus on France.
- Yet certainly, there is use of this quality in civil affairs.
- This debate, like the first one, was a civil affair that never turned personal.
- I don't see why marriage should not be a purely civil affair.
- Why so many senior soldiers in a civil affairs brigade?
- The same criterion is to be applied to his conduct of civil affairs.
- The Governor then had responsibilities over both military and civil affairs in the colonies.
- During that war, all sides employed civil affairs in every colony/state.
- There will usually be one civil affairs team per maneuver battalion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.