"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He later resigned on April 12, 1864, and began his return to civilian affairs before the war concluded.
- The resistance movement put up the civil government in the mountains to deal with civilian affairs.
- Meanwhile, the Palestinians would run their own civilian affairs - not military, not foreign.
- It is unusual among similar reenacting groups in its extensive interpretation of civilian affairs, especially scientific.
- It also obligates the commanders to stay out of civilian affairs.
- All this could be undermined if the armed forces cannot control their compulsion to interfere in civilian affairs.
- When prodded, he would sometimes say that he served in "civilian affairs."
- During the assembly, it was determined that a separation between military and civilian affairs would exist.
- But it has come to symbolize the separation of civilian affairs from military influence.
- We believe that we will maintain a strong and professional armed forces which do not try to interfere in civilian affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.