"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Married for six years, their relationship was described as a "love-hate affair" which ended when Gilbert left Nancy.
- All the papers describe the Gore-Bradley debate as an amicable affair.
- He described the defunct charity as "a very small affair", indicating that the board did not routinely take formal minutes of their meetings.
- The wedding was described as a very secret affair.
- After 40 minutes of the first half, the score remained 0-0, in what was described as a drab affair with neither team threatening to score.
- Described as a wicked-looking affair with two barrels.
- The conflict is consistently described as a regrettable affair, and the war is not romanticized.
- But he described the December gathering as a "break-even affair."
- The Observer described it as "a thin, arch, graceless affair."
- Described by Haaretz as "a high-profile affair," the trial attracted international attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.