"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Easter holiday seems to be on a different day each year.
- So they offer a teachers' discount during the Easter holidays.
- The weather was too bad in the winter and Easter holidays.
- The conference is typically held the weekend before the Easter holiday.
- In this article, we will explain the significance of the Easter holiday.
- Bad weather in parts of the country and the early Easter holiday also hurt sales.
- It was the second day of term after the Easter holidays.
- By the time we've finished the book, bang we're on top of the Easter holidays.
- The parents intended to remain in occupation over the Easter holiday.
- My sister came home for the Easter holidays with her bag of troubles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.